3.5

I previously had good experiences with multiple other instrument clusters and airbag modules however the last 3 experiences have been terrible!!They "repaired" the airbag module on my 2011 Ford Edge and I put it back in the car only to find that it did not work and now I have to rip apart my console to remove the bad airbag module to install a new one with NO reimbursement.

I contacted them and they stated that they had only benched tested it. It will now cost me two service charges at a Ford dealer to find and correct the part they sent back as "working" and that does not include my own labor in removing and installing the a brand new one. No where do they indicate that it may or may not work after "repairing" it. The customer service has been very poor.

I never get the same person twice on phone. I have to prove that I bought another one to get my money back!! Then they can't find my records even though I have my receipt etc.

I'm not sure what has changed but in the past few months, but I will most likely not being using their services in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Myairbags. The most disappointing about airbag control module from Myairbags was products do not work and technical staff have no knowledge Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Myairbags.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Myairbags to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Myairbags?

Comments