This company provides false claims that they can repair DSC control modules whereas in my experience they cannot and they will not provide a refund unless I purchase a new module or pay another provider to fix it. I sent the DSC control module to them.

It cost me $187 with shipping. My original issue was that the module was taking down the CAN-BUS. When I received the module back, I had return pump faults. I tested the return pump and found the issue was in the control module.

I sent it back and they returned it. I now have return pump and pre-charge pump fault stored. Again, I tested both pumps, they work fine. I even went so far as to install a module from a friends vehicle and no faults, both pumps can be activated through the diagnosis system.

I contacted them again and claimed they tested the module and it is not at fault. That tells me they have no clue and/or no resources to check if the module is repaired.

This company is a scam. I spent $187 and still do not have a properly functioning DSC control module and they are not willing to refund my money without spending more money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Myairbags Repair.

Comments