Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 23

I finally got my instrument gauge cluster back from myairbags and now the oil pressure gauge doesn't move at all. I called, they refunded most of my money and said if I were to buy another one someplace else they would make an odometer correction free of charge and reluctantly said they would upgrade the lighting.

Well I did buy another one and it works perfectly, One must assume from this that they goofed something up inside my original and did not want to fix it, maybe too expensive??

The point is they left me with a broken part and a huge hassle. Needless to say I will not be using them for ANYTHING going forward and I would recommend you find someone else as well!!

Original review posted by user Feb 12

I over-nighted my part to this company on 1/19/2018 after being promised a quick turn around, it cam back a week later with the oil gauge reading upside down and the message center partially working. I changed the oil pressure sending unit as a long shot but was still the same.

Sent it back, this time the message center seemed to be ok but the pressure gauge was the same.

I over-nighted again (very expensive) again as I need my car at this point and asked if the would ship it by other than USPS or could I send a call tag to pick it up...No so today is 2/12/2018 and I still do not have my part. I cannot tell you enough not to use this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Myairbags Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Didnt perform to expectations.

Comments