1.5

I have used MABS more than 20 times for various repairs over the last 5 years. I had one module that they said was unrepairable in the first 3.5 years of dealing with them.

Now In the last 6 months every cluster and module in non repairable. I then get the unit back and send it to another builder only to have it repaired without issue. When I called about a nissan pathfinder that he claimed had no issues, the tech said "all we do is power them on" mine was stuck at full which I clearly stated. Then he tried to tell me ways to fix it, by googling stuff from forums.

I called his bluff because I am a shop owner, ASE Master Tech, and employ 2 other Master Techs.

He finally refunded my money. Sent the unit to another builder and it was repaired in 24hrs and sent back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Myairbags Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Myairbags Cons: Poor quality techs, Long hold time, Inaccurate services offered in cluster repairs, Argue over refunds, Waste of customers time.

Comments

Who do you use now to repair gauge clusters??

Myairbags Reviews