1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have used MABS more than 20 times for various repairs over the last 5 years.I had one module that they said was unrepairable in the first 3.5 years of dealing with them.

Now In the last 6 months every cluster and module in non repairable. I then get the unit back and send it to another builder only to have it repaired without issue. When I called about a nissan pathfinder that he claimed had no issues, the tech said "all we do is power them on" mine was stuck at full which I clearly stated. Then he tried to tell me ways to fix it, by googling stuff from forums.

I called his bluff because I am a shop owner, ASE Master Tech, and employ 2 other Master Techs.

He finally refunded my money.Sent the unit to another builder and it was repaired in 24hrs and sent back.

Review about: Myairbags Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality techs, Long hold time, Inaccurate services offered in cluster repairs, Argue over refunds, Waste of customers time.

Had an Experience with Myairbags?

Comments