Des Moines, Washington
1.3

Company said they had 3 of the 1993 Dodge Stealth R/T airbags for my year of car.They offered discount then took it away when I had to ask a question.

Then when I cancelled the order because they were being petty they claimed it was "special ordered" (it was a junkyard part) although they had it listed on their website as having 3 of them. They then "stole" $90 of the refund claiming it was special ordered and already shipped. Not true. I never received a notification from the shipper that it had actually been shipped.

So I lost $90+ and got nothing. Nada. And I had to "ask" for the partial refund I got! It took threatening with a fraud investigation from my bank to make them respond.

Do not trust anything they say. The used airbags you get from them are the same as you can get on EBay for 1/3 the cost. (which is where I got my new one. Airbags charged $175 + $50+for shipping...Ebay $49 free shipping, same junkyard product.) Don't believe the hype.

They can't recharge or rebuild an airbag.It's against the law.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 1993 dodge stealth driver airbag from Myairbags. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Myairbags to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of information, obvious fabrications and technical staff have no knowledge. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Myairbags for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Myairbags?

Comments

Duluth, Georgia, United States #1068838

THIS FEEDBACK IS FOR A WRONG COMPANY.

WE DONT SELL AIRBAGS

WE DONT REBUILD AIRBAGS

We reset airbag computer modules and rebuild seat belts.

You did not deal with us, This feedback is not for us.