1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

The customer service here is some of the worst I have ever experienced in my life.I have sent them half dozen modules and seat belts alike.

2 orders took over 2 weeks to get back to be and one order missed delivery 2x and then they made me pay $38 again. I own a logistics company and offered to provide a label myself to avoid problems and they refused. Now i sit with a $44,000 customers car that has been sitting almost 40 days waiting for second rate company to get the belts back. I have paid $76 in freight one 1 belt.

Horrific experience not just once but 2x.

There are a dozen companies that do this now on ebay.I would go there as they have reviews and a satisfied customer base.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of technical staff have no knowledge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Myairbags needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Myairbags.

Had an Experience with Myairbags?

Comments