2.7

Sent in my clockspring along with another clockspring with good plugs to be used as parts for my clockspring.I included a letter with clear explanation of the parts included.

All they did was solder their own new plugs, something I could've done my self. They added antoher 4-5 inches of wire a lot longer than original. I was thinking they would open the clockspring and replace with the good plugs from the other clockspring without cutting or soldering. The heatshrink tubes slid off the repair area as well.

Save your money and read the reviews, my mistake!

Never again!Waste of money!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of clockspring repair from Myairbags. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Myairbags to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality of work. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Myairbags for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Myairbags?

Comments